“Exhibitions are an enormously important part of the marketing activities of most types of business, ranging from the largest multinationals to small family businesses
There is a significant value of meeting with clients and future customers in person, experiencing that business is conducted between “real” people and moreover based on trust. The combination of exhibitions and virtual marketing are essential components to any company’s communications strategy and ideally go hand in hand.
- Raise awareness– exhibiting at industry events is a good way to raise your profiles and generate brand awareness. As well as taking a stand at an event, there are usually other advertising and sponsorship opportunities.
- Meet in person– meeting face-to-face with potential customers is a great way to start building relationships with the various business entities, sponsors and stall visitors.
- Networking– trade shows are a great way to meet potential new customers, suppliers and to learn more about your competitors and event organizers
- Launch new product– trade shows are a good place to introduce a new product or service. Being able to explain your offering in person and answer questions is ideal if your product is innovative.
- Build database– meeting with potential customers and clients at an exhibition helps you to start building your marketing lists and generate qualified sales leads for the stall in future.