A flea market by any other name—local bazaar, community sales or yard sale—will always be the ultimate example of free, or free-wheeling, enterprise. Any and all can wander along the stalls and socialize, fondle the merchandise, eat and drink, listen to music, and even shop.
- The Flea market basic idea is to provide a good platform for creative people, designers, and artists where they can interact and showcase.
- The flea market plays an important role in the community as a place for vendors and neighbours to gather and to socialize
- This gives an opportunity for young Enterpurners and Craftsmen from other states to earn an income and at the same time offer hand-crafted goods to the shoppers at reasonable prices.
- People and cultural diversity represent a significant part of flea markets advantages, providing for the human need of social interaction and communication.
5. In the flea market business owner sells products and/or services supplied by a franchise company or created by the owner.